My professional services include offering individualized, legally defensible consultation to students attending public or private schools.
Generally my clients have emotional, social, behavioral, and cognitive challenges. I have also successfully worked with students with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Establishing programs using Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Performing Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA)
- Creating sound, evidence-based, legally defensible programs supporting indivudal needs
- Training staff on classroom management, positive behavioral support systems, visual supports
- Coaching educators on discrete trial training
- Training on student diversity and acceptance
- Establishing socially inclusive settings using Social Thinking and Integrated Play Groups
- Providing Positive Discipline training for parents and teachers
- Providing staff training and support services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder in a school setting
Syndi Ecker is dedicated to helping you or loved one change unwanted or unhealthy behaviors.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.